Important Viri ergo fecimus

Discussion in 'News' started by Lava_Ingot, 21 August 2019.

1. Lava_Ingot

Lava_Ingot Owner Staff Member Owner

Ratings:
    +18 / 8
    Dear players of HollandCraft and DMM,

A short while ago LuukDMM and martijnpu left our staff team along with a few others to pursue their dreams. LuukDMM set up his own server called… DMM… Now we’ve decided to merge the two servers together! Now what does this mean for you?

Firstly, we’ll stop supporting cracked Minecraft players, this means premium players no longer need to remember an authme password. We polled this a while ago and most of you said to go premium.

Secondly, we’re going to update to 1.14 and stop supporting versions 1.8 through 1.11.

The current survival map will be replaced by the one currently residing in the DMM server.
    We do understand this means you’ll most likely lose your builds, but we’ll copy your builds and paste it into the new map when you request this in a special thread we’ll make available.

Because of these big changes, we’re giving a discount of 30 % on the rank store!

Thirdly, we’re renaming the donator ranks and adding a new one.
    Knightwill becomeCitizen
    Paladinwill becomeBaron
    Countwill becomeViscount
    Dukewill becomeEarl
    Viceroywill becomeMarquess
    Kingwill becomeDuke
    Monarchwill becomePrince
    Emperorwill becomeKing
    The new rank will be Emperor for € 99,99.

There will be a few changes in the staff as well:
    • Together, Luuk and I will be the Owners.
    • martijnpu and hockeyhakker will our Admins.
    • Born2BeAPotato and zandschepje will be our Moderators.
    • Gijssiemanskie, rexett, basvanenck, GCcedric10, MineyShadow will be here to help all of you.
    • houthakker is going to be a Jr. Helper.
    • Vismaniac & GOgames will be building it all.
    • Sadly, we’re saying goodbye to dkirk and DIAMONDS_PvP.
    • And last, but very much not least, good ol’ MichelDeStar will the Founder.

Sadly, we’re leaving Skywars behind, as almost no-one was playing it. In fact, it has been offline for a few months now.

Finally, we’re bringing back Factions! The development of which will be overseen by me and Born2BeAPotato.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  2. vosje2

vosje2 Hollandcraft Veteran Veteran Registered

Ratings:
    +86 / 1
    Cool dat de titel in het Latijns is

• Like Like x 1
  3. det483

det483 Member Registered

Ratings:
    +42 / 23
    En wat wordt de naam van de server?

4. InsanityYT

InsanityYT Member Registered

Ratings:
    +6 / 5
    Very powerful, but when will it be implemented?

• RIP RIP x 1
  5. Qroqo

Qroqo Hollandcraft Veteran Veteran Registered

Ratings:
    +270 / 15
    Kinda sad to see the server go premium.
    Back in the days @MichelDeStar would do anything to keep the server cracked.

Rip to the april fools joke.. (I think the topic has been 'silent edited'? I can recall it saying; 'The server will NEVER become premium', might be wrong though)

[​IMG]

Good luck standing out to other minecraft servers, when the benefit of being 'cracked', is gone. Be original.
    Guess this is a farewell. Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Whismi

Whismi New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    So, if i haven't a premium account?

7. johny05boy

johny05boy New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i dont have premium account and i have rank in this server what should i do? can i transfer the rank from this account to premium one?

8. LuukDMM

LuukDMM Owner Staff Member Owner

Ratings:
    +246 / 18
    Hi there,

1. I don’t know if the topic was edited, was definitely not done by me. I do believe that the phrase that HC will never be premium was on the Dutch forum? Since I recall the same thing.
    2. At the time it did not seem like a suitable option for our server, and I’d like to add that the GoddessAnda person you are quoting had a very bad reputation with the staff so all suggestions made by him were immediately rejected.
    3. Michel still wanted to do everything to keep the server cracked, but in the end, you gotta move forward if you want to last. Times have changed since 2015/2016, and at this time this seems like a good option.

9. LuukDMM

Ratings:
    +246 / 18
    Then you will need to purchase one from Mojang in order to keep playing on Hollandcraft.

10. LuukDMM

Ratings:
    +246 / 18
    Yes you can request a rank transfer. Please send me a private message with your current Minecraft name and your new premium Minecraft name.

11. Houthakker154

Houthakker154 New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nieteens mn naam goed

12. omwro

omwro New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +14 / 2
    Misschien Limburgcraft? Uit respect voor Michel's harde werk???

13. Houthakker154

Houthakker154 New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Blijft gewoon HC voor zover ik weet

14. JustRikkert2

JustRikkert2 New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would really like to see a map download of the survival server because i dont want everything to get lost and i dont like that its going to be copy and pasted somewhere else i build my base on this map and its not going to fit in a new map

15. LuukDMM

Ratings:
    +246 / 18
    A download will not be made public. If you don’t trust our builders to fit your build into a new terrain, that’s your choice.

16. JustRikkert2

JustRikkert2 New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its not that i dont trust them but its too big to just copy and paste it somewhere else and it wil not look like a nice build then

17. LuukDMM

Ratings:
    +246 / 18
    I think you’d be surprised what we can do. I’ll leave it up to you. If you make a transfer request, we’ll try our very best to make it look good. If not, that’s your choice.

18. InsanityYT

Ratings:
    +6 / 5
    Cracked players should have receive something, because it's obviously unfair for them.
    Do you need to mentioned that in public that the player had a very bad reputation? She's not been here anymore based on my research.
    Merging your server isn't a good option and not discussed it before it happen, only that's the reason why this server will become premium.

• RIP RIP x 1
  19. LuukDMM

Ratings:
    +246 / 18
    It really isn’t. Since playing Minecraft without paying for it is strictly speaking not even legal, I do not feel any obligation towards them. It’s time we rewarded the players who actually support and appreciate the game and have a legal copy.

Maybe not, but it is relevant for the context of the post that Qroqo quoted.

That’s just your opinion. Staff is not obliged to discuss their plans for the server with the public, as long as it is announced beforehand. It is also not the only reason why HC will become premium. We asked the players with a poll what they wanted. Premium won the vote. I don’t think there is need for any other reason.

20. InsanityYT

Ratings:
    +6 / 5
    I do not think it is illegal to play Minecraft without paying it, because why there are cracked launchers and minecraft server supporting cracked players (formerly this server also did it), and I do think paying for it is completely optional since it does not require nor have an advertise that everybody needs to pay for playing this game. How does the player who spent their most lives on this server and donators who supported the server by donating some funds for a rank, don't you think they are not deserving for the reward?

Sure, then go ahead mentioned the player name, but do you think it's appropriate to humiliate that non-existing player by his reputation?

I'll request you to provide reasons why HC will become premium, when you said that "Michel still wanted to do everything to keep the server cracked". Yes, Premium won the vote, but not everybody had a chance to vote (referring to not using discord), and every players doesn't know why HC suddenly going to become Premium.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • RIP RIP x 1