VintagePvP Criticism/Bugs

Discussion in 'VintagePvP and KitPvP' started by DIAMONDS_PvP, 29 January 2017.

1. DIAMONDS_PvP

DIAMONDS_PvP Member Registered

Ratings:
    +362 / 37
    List down any current criticism or points that should be looked into about the current VintagePvP gamemode. I will list some of my own because these are the current problems I face in this gamemode.

-Terrible Ping/Connection (Usually I don't have these problems in factions or other gamemode. But I was told this server is being hosted in France? But I'm pretty sure that isn't the case cause I've joined other EU and SA servers with breeze.)

-Kit Magic Nerf (This has become an instant problem with the kit, being used to "Pot And Run". The instant damages on it should be dropped from 5 to 2 instant damage potions.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Domain_

Domain_ Member Registered

Ratings:
    +24 / 2
    The nerf for 2 damage pot will be kind of useless because they will still be able to use the kit store and get more pot, I thought they could disable the kit store when the player has already chosen a kit, or disable when the player Is In combat-tag (tell me if I'm wrong)

3. Mineshadow12345 [Kirito]

Mineshadow12345 [Kirito] Active Member Registered

Ratings:
    +391 / 31
    To me the sniper kit with power 3 bow is way to op, people who buy dia armour with that kit becomes super op.
    Also kit change on the fly is op as well. Make it Fixed and try applying unbreaking on tools idk.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: 29 January 2017