Survival Reset yes or no?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by quintdecoole, 9 March 2018.

?

Do you want a Survival reset?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, but after the update to 1.13

37.5%
  3. No

31.3%
  4. I dont mind, im not playing Survival / not playing HollandCraft actively anymore

31.3%
  1. quintdecoole

quintdecoole New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    Dear HollandCraft Players,

I want to suggest a complete reset for the gamemode Survival, since it hasnt been resetted in a long time. The last reset was around the 5th of october 2016. That has been around 1 1/2 year ago, and people maybe have lost interest since they have everything they wanted to have and quit, or just arent active anymore because of this reason. So my suggestion is to have a Survival reset. I will add a poll to this form with some answers.

I hope HollandCraft will be an active server full of players again since its kind of dying out right now.

Kind Regards,
    quintdecoole (Quint)

2. Mineshadow12345 [Kirito]

Mineshadow12345 [Kirito] Active Member Registered

Ratings:
    +391 / 31
    Maybe i'm not too active on HC but i think Survival is being focused on more than the other gamemodes still. Polished enough [still needs some improvements i think]

3. cute_animal_girl

cute_animal_girl New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +16 / 3
    Do you want a lot of people to be mad at you?

Let's be honest;
    Lots of players have put lots of time on their projects after the last reset, which wasn't toooo long ago.......

And also.. it isn't like the world is littered with random homes..... There's plenty of space, plenty of biomes. Yes there can always be improvement.... But why does it need to have a reset as well?

4. DIAMONDS_PvP

DIAMONDS_PvP Helper Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +362 / 37
    The only problem I see currently is the End. The end is getting its resources exhausted and not that many elytras/shulkers are left there. But 1.13 has brand new mechanics that are just asking to be in Survival. I'm not sure of, but can require a reset to the world.

As much as you concern for peoples builds and I do too, 1.13 has a lot to offer that some people would like to step into. Its more of a sacrifice tbh but can make the game a lot more interesting with the mechanics, blocks, etc. The reset is more worth it in my opinion, from my stance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. mathijs016

mathijs016 New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would be really sad if my survival builds would be gone :( *cries in Dutch*

If there is a way to keep them or some way I can copy them to my single player world that would be awesome haha.