[SUG] Forum

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mithplay, 5 December 2014.

1. mithplay

mithplay New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    First, Good day, Hello.

As everyone knows the Forum is always very little frequented by the server players, then the ideas I have is leaving the forum of some flashy and informative way enough so that it frenquencia increase, causing an mehor contact between everyone.

I've watched several forums that are well organized, where you can find almost everything you need to know the server, such as tutorials of different things, from changing the color plate or how to solve problems in minecraft.

This leaves the more enjoyable forum for all and more organized and easy to find what you are looking for.

The initial idea was to open an exclusive area, primarily for testing.

A major topic that within him had sub topics, create a topic of rules that none pass the limits, and a light punishment if someone breaks the rules.

We could adding a tutorial area.
    I am in mind to create a tutorial for people who have difficulty voting, and future to other types of tutorials, all to improve the server.

What do you think of the idea?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bobobaal

Bobobaal Hollandcraft Veteran Veteran Registered

Ratings:
    +270 / 12
    Dear mithplay

That's a good idea because at the moment we need some tutorials about those things especially on this English forum because we don't have it that long I will send the link of this topic to the owner and he will see what he may can do.

Sincerely

Dieter/Bobobaal

3. bobotje

bobotje Helper Veteran Registered

Ratings:
    +22 / 9
    Mithplay today I made 2 tutorials, 1 for ChestShop and 1 for Claiming in survival :)

4. mithplay

mithplay New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I'll take a look, I'm sure it looks great