Skyblock suggestions and problems

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by danielescudero09, 4 January 2020.

1. danielescudero09

danielescudero09 Member Registered

Ratings:
    +27 / 11
    I have some suggestions and reporting bugs that i see in skyblock, try to report it to better experience into the game

Problems:

-First in the shop of the server doesn't exist information about perks from skyblock only global and survival

-How to join the "secret" sellshop?

-With command /shop when i do click to the items don't teleport to the place

-If a player want buy a shop key from skyblock is the same keys the survival goodies?

-When put the end portal frame Can't give back to the inventory with right click (too try with shift + right click)

-Blazes and wither skeletons doesn't spawn in the nether

At the moment, I have only found these faults.

Suggestions

I want to clarify that they are only suggestions and I do not know how this would affect the gameplay and economy of the server but they can be taken and modified with the best comfort for the player

Add netherrack to the generation of ores? as it is better to get this material, the same with the end stone (for my opinion is better add to the adminshop)

as challenges was be removed get spawn eggs is more difficulty to the players as cats, parrots, turtle egg, mooshroom, llama, panda, polar bear, wolf and dolphin i think is better add it to the shop and maybe zombie horse and skeleton horse to the crates

-Add heart of the sea
    -Add sweet berries
    -Add dragon egg?

Expand the sellshop, it to players make differents farm to get money and I think so that there is no inflation, add different items to the store so that players can buy and use that money

At the moment this are my suggestions

*Dani09

Last edited: 4 January 2020
  2. Gijssiemanskie

Gijssiemanskie Helper Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Dani09,

Thanks for your suggestions! we really appreciate it and we will look at it as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    Your staffteam

3. danielescudero09

danielescudero09 Member Registered

Ratings:
    +27 / 11
    Update

-Cant't create more than 5 warps and perks of duke say that can 25 warps

Attached Files:

4. Gijssiemanskie

Gijssiemanskie Helper Staff Member Helper

Ratings: