Skyblock bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by oGHOSTo, 1 October 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oGHOSTo

oGHOSTo New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1. /is upgrade is broken, it's empty and doesn't show any upgrades (this has been reported about a week ago and still not fixed yet :()
    is upgrade is broken.png

2. Some challenge rewards are not given by completing their challenges. including:
    - "Nether Adventurer" in category 3 (which should give a lava bucket, but it doesn't).
    - "Atilla" and "S(tr)anded" in category 5 (each one of them should give 2 wither skulls, but they don't)
    Nether Adventurer challenge is broken.png Atilla challenge is broken.png S(tr)anded challenge is broken.png

3. Previously, turning mob griefing off prevented mobs from hurting other mobs and the player, and thus it prevented zombies from turning villagers into zombie villagers (which should be considered griefing). Now turning mob griefing off doesn't prevent mobs from damaging other mobs i.e. mobs can damage other mobs even when mob griefing is turned off now.
    Turning Mob Griefing off is broken.png

I hope these bugs get fixed as soon as possible :)
    And thanks for the great server :D

2. ShadowNobility

ShadowNobility Hollandcraft Veteran Veteran Registered

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    @oGHOSTo
    third thing isnt what you think it is, turning that mob griefing off means they cant destroy blocks and stuff. for example, a creeper exploding wont break blocks.
    other points are known to the admin @martijnpu and he will handle it as fast as possible :)

3. oGHOSTo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    @ShadowNobility
    Thanks for the info :)
    I know that mob griefing should prevent creeper explosions and endermen from picking up blocks. but it was a good thing that it prevented mob damage as well. It was updated when I asked @martijnpu about the /is upgrade bug. since then I noticed that mobs were able to deal damage.
    Also island size was broken before I asked martijnpu. My island was 103 x 104 not 100 x 100 . so I noticed that it changed to 100 x 100 after I asked martijnpu and he asked me if /is upgrade is fixed or not. so I couldn't place blocks or break them in areas that I used to be able to. so I think the island size bug was fixed by coincedence xD
    that's why I need the /is upgrade to be fixed in order to be able to place blocks there again since some of my farms are one block inside the area that I can't build on anymore :(

4. ShadowNobility

ShadowNobility Hollandcraft Veteran Veteran Registered

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    aaaahh i see, that sucks :/

atleast some things are solved :) so the other things will be done in no time.
    Have a nice evening/day or what time it is where you live XD

5. martijnpu

martijnpu Admin Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +40 / 1
    Hi,
    Sorry for my late response. Today I fixed bug #1 and #2.
    The /is update menu is back and the challanges give the items now.
    The last one is something that's changed in the behavour of the plugin what I can't change.

Regards,
    martijnpu

6. Flater

Flater New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a similar problem with the new version, it's good that they fixed it.

7. oGHOSTo

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    @martijnpu
    Thanks for fixing the bugs :D
    Now I can finally build on the borders again :)
    Also, what about the items that I didn't get from the mentioned challenges? can I get a refund plz? xD

8. martijnpu

martijnpu Admin Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +40 / 1
    Talked about this ingame previous week. You've been refunded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.