Scoreboard

Discussion in 'Creative' started by InsanityYT, 10 April 2018.

1. InsanityYT

InsanityYT New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dear players,
    There hasn't lot of fun on creative, and I have a suggestion to make creative more fun. It is about scoreboard, players will make amazing stuff and staffteam will judge or rate their work, and give them a score for being amazing builders. The scoreboard will be see at the spawn of creative, and the five (5) who has given a highest score will be on scoreboard.
    I'm thinking it will add lot of fun on creative, attract players to play creative, and encourage players to build amazing stuff.
    Sincerely; Mr.Insane

2. Bobobaal

Bobobaal Admin Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +270 / 12
    The plugin has a command where players are able to rate a plot from 1 to 10. Only there's not a way to show the top 5 or so with a holographic scoreboard

3. InsanityYT

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know already that the plugin has a command where players are able to rate a plot from 1 to 10. Which is I wanted to suggest is a plugin like on Skyblock where we can see who is in top 5.

4. Mineshadow12345 [Kirito]

Mineshadow12345 [Kirito] Active Member Registered

Ratings:
    +391 / 31
    That would be something like leaderheads but i am really not sure about making creative competitive. All i see is people who roleplay in creative.

5. Bobobaal

Bobobaal Admin Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +270 / 12
    There's only 1 plugin at the moment that can show these, but adding a plugin and using it for only 1 thing is what I did in the past and won't do in the present nor future.

6. InsanityYT

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Making creative competitive will attract players to play and encourage players to build amazing stuff. @Bobobaal , please think these carefully. It really helps to increase the amount of players.

7. DIAMONDS_PvP

DIAMONDS_PvP Helper Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +361 / 37
    I like the idea that stats can be applied to leaderboards to make people ambitious of their builds. Simply leaving a grey gamemode isn't going to do much if people make cluttered plots, empty plots and donors complaining over spawn plots.

Lazy
    @Bobobaal why not have optimism as much as this lol. This is a great idea to begin with, if it can be utilized to symbolize something great, USE IT! Make something with more color. Rather than aiming for a "31 Tools 'n 1 Creative Plugin." The fact that people will look at a leaderboard and might tell themselves "Hey, I want to become a better builder". The idea of perseverance can't be denied. unless you look at the leaderboard and just say "Ayy lmao im famous".

The idea is great to begin with. So if Bobo won't take account for it, I will try to do something about it. But there is no guarantee.

• Like Like x 1
  8. InsanityYT

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please think about it carefully, it will help the server a lot. Encouraging players to even build better and make competency.