Save my account and my buildings

Discussion in 'Ask for help' started by Whismi, 3 September 2019.

1. Whismi

Whismi New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Good morning,
    I recently read about the union with luuk's server, and i'd like to ask some things:
    First, i ask to save my main build that i started building around april, and loose it with all my things inside would be terrible.
    Second, i haven't a minecraft premium account. I don't know if i will buy it, but not now for sure. Does this means that i loose my account? with all my hours of game? I think that this would be a little unfair, as how much i played with you.
    and, in the end, i'd like to know when this change will happen, this year?
    Thanks for the attentions.
    Best regards
    Whismi

2. GCcedric10

GCcedric10 Helper Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +10 / 1
    Hi whismi,
    You can request a copy of your build for it to be placed in the new Survival server after the merge. This is also stated in Alchemi's announcement post:

You won't lose your account, however you can't join the server as long as your account is still cracked. In case you want to keep playing on the server after the merge you might want to consider buying Premium Minecraft.

I agree, it's unfortunate to see that a lot of active players won't be playing on the server after the merge happens, due to the server going Premium. However there was a poll for it on the discord server and the majority of players voted Premium, and yes I'm aware of the fact that not every player was able to vote.

At last...

The exact date of the merge is not known yet, but we are definitely working on it!

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Cheers,
    Cédric

Last edited: 4 September 2019
  3. Whismi

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ok, thanks a lot.
    I got some few more questions:
    1) will my chests be saved with the build?
    2) my free claim blocks too?
    3) if i won't be able to enter right after the merge, but for example 5 days after, i will be able to recover my build? will you save all the requested buildings with the world edit?
    Sorry for all those questions, but it was just to be sure.
    Thanks again
    Whismi

4. GCcedric10

Ratings:
    +10 / 1
    No worries, better safe than sorry right?

Yes, as long as they are inside the claim, chests and what's inside them will be copied as well.

Good question actually, I don't know yet. I think they won't be since all of the other stats (money, playtime etc.) will be reset as well.
    EDIT: Claim blocks will be reset after the merge

Pretty sure it won't be a problem if you don't enter right after the merge. We understand that some people need some extra time in order to get Premium Minecraft so don't worry about that :). As for how everything will be copied... I don't exactly know how the builds are going to be copied since I'm not an Admin, but I'm pretty sure it goes through world edit yeah.

Cheers
    Cédric

Last edited: 4 September 2019
  5. Whismi

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Perfect, really exhaustive, thanks a lot! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. GCcedric10

Ratings:
    +10 / 1