Please give more attention to Skyblock

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by KeomaTM, 4 September 2015.

1. KeomaTM

KeomaTM Member Registered

Ratings:
    +55 / 41
    Helo there Admin/Mod/Helper/Owner Today i am making this thread cause there is really no attention given to skyblock only this last thew weeks Qroqo made shop better and bigger but that was the only thing since a long time Please make players in skyblock have more fun by adding some new stuff that i am recomending below

1. Please add PVP ARENA! We want to fight and pvp in skyblock and not /kitpvp and also add a plugin callled Heads Leaderboard here is link https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/heads-leaderboards.2045/ Now why PVP in Skyblock when there is Kitpvp you say ? Well in Skyblock we will need to craft diamond armor and iron stuff to PVP! and in Kit Pvp you just choose n simple KIT! we want to have Fun Pvp where we can WON stuff so please make PVP in skyblock! and Head Leaderboards!

2.Add a trade plugin I played on a prevois server and EVERYONE loves this plugin its AntiScam proof http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/trade/ cause with throwing items people can run away and scam you with this plugin they cant!
    3.Make a BillBoard where it shows the top 10 players HEADS! at /spawn and there names you get plugins that does that automaticly

4.The thing we wanted the most! Enable Nether and if you go to the nether pvp is enabled so if you die there you die you cant get your stuff back make Nether enabled and then just leave it plain so we can do waht we want in nether so we can build there people can destroy there people can pvp there and can do whatever and can make GOLD FARMS cause we can make IRON farms why not GOLD FARM

Thanks for reading this please ADD this ideas i beg you guys pleaese add it and Qroqo seems to like building stuff so he can perhaps build the ideas i given i please would like you to do this thanks and also i have singleplayer world where i builded a PVP Arena if you want to see my ideai just tell me i will add a picture but you can use your idea please make this happen

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Drollings

Drollings Member Registered

Ratings:
    +158 / 11
    Make a poll about the pvp so you can see how many people agree/disagree

3. MichelDeStar

MichelDeStar Founder Staff Member Founder Owner

Ratings:
    +437 / 19
    This year I started at a new school, so at the moment I don't really have time for it. That's also the main reason for me to promote Qroqo to Admin.
    That aside, I totally agree with what you are saying, the whole server is becoming a complete waste, so yeah.

I am probably going to release every weekend some updates, but can't promise anything. This weekend is Skywars probably getting an update, but as I already said, I don't know if I have every weekend time for it.

4. DIAMONDS_PvP

DIAMONDS_PvP Helper Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +362 / 37
    Yes i totally agree with KeomaTM, but there is stuff that also really REALLY needs to be updated. Like kitpvp, walking on water and force field can't be detected. I have seen this by a few people as listed: _Sf_Sf and SoMisterG and jelle33. And skyblock there should totally agree on the arena :D and nether. Eventually a diamond farm will happen ;) jk. But I also have an idea. When visiting, the player should have the effects, Fire Resistance and Resistance so that skyblock killers can beat it. Skywars. so many bugs ive Seen, Kit menu closes for no reason, hacks can't be detected like WebFalling and anti-knockback. .-. Factions. the tnt disabled blocks the duplication glitch but I have found out there is more duplication glitchs that work for Factions, Skyblock, Survival. This should be patched. And I haven't used a single one. Just saing. I've also found the abandoned /warp arena4 which is a slime arena. But qroqo decided to patch it ;-;, why not just let it open? Its a cool arena. Everything about the server should be expanded and fixed. Like new mini games, and better hubs (no offense). So I agree with KeomaTM, not only Skyblock but the whole server, things should be added, things should be re-built/fixed.

5. Mineshadow12345 [Kirito]

Mineshadow12345 [Kirito] Active Member Registered

Ratings:
    +391 / 31
    I don't know about the 1st one , but all others are great ;)

6. TheSneakyCow

TheSneakyCow Hollandcraft Veteran Veteran Registered

Ratings:
    +187 / 0
    Two seems like a great idea could prevent allot of irritation. Three sounds kinda fun, if we add that people can actually see who are in the top ten. Four and one are just personal preference I think. I personally don't think pvp is something for Skyblock and the nether is something that wasn't in the original Skyblock at all.

Pvp adds 2 additional problems. One is that people might be tricked into pvp without the proper gear. And get slaughtered because of that maybe even losing some valuable or necessary items for the island. And the second problem is a problem most people know very well hacking. If we could find a proper solution for those two problems then it might be a good option to stir things up a bit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. KeomaTM

Ratings:
    +55 / 41
    The Orignal skyblock had nether as i readed from another side it was because of someone created a obsidian farm with the 1 lava you get then he made 9 more obsidian then he went to nether but now they give you 9 obsidian at start for some reason

8. KeomaTM

Ratings:
    +55 / 41
    Well Sneaky i agree that pvp isnt actually for skyblock but i play skyblock 24/7 as you probaly know and many people wanted to 1v1 each another and just think about this PVP in skyblock will be difficult cause people will struggle to get Diamond Armor this is a good way for people to win stuff in Skyblock with pvp

9. TheSneakyCow

TheSneakyCow Hollandcraft Veteran Veteran Registered

Ratings:
    +187 / 0
    No it wasn't skyblock was meant as a challenge to try to survive on an island with only the bare essentials. If you would add a nether to that with all the resources available there then you take away what Skyblock is really about.

10. Mineshadow12345 [Kirito]

Ratings:
    +391 / 31
    At least somewhat of nether items can be bought :3

11. KeomaTM

Ratings:
    +55 / 41
    Ok thats sounds legit but then atleast allow us to buy nether items like netherack and all of the items we get there

12. KeomaTM

Ratings:
    +55 / 41
    Michel I made the suggestion about new Skyblock ideas and to build stuff at spawn the top 10 player heads and i also made a topic about new Building Team so perhaps when you make Building Team and i am 1 of the Builders i can build my own idea at skyblock spawn and show you what i meant and i can build my own ideas!

13. KeomaTM

Ratings:
    +55 / 41
    Bobobaal this one

14. xanbot

xanbot Member Registered

Ratings:
    +61 / 20
    the skyblock can have nether but not pvp. if there was pvp it woudnlt be skyblock anymore also, if u want to pvp u can go to factions or kitpvp

15. KeomaTM

Ratings:
    +55 / 41
    You just said the same as other players you dont have to repeat it i would just like a pvp in skyblock if someone wants to challenge you cause Kitpvp lags for alot of poeple and skyblock could just have a little pvp arena where you can fight and win stuff but if its not accepted the idea idc cauuse it wasnt really mine someone else said it and you dont have to repeat that we can go to factions or kitpvp its already commented sorry

Sincerly KeomaTM
    PM me for anything you need or help

16. Pixel_crafter11

Pixel_crafter11 New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    i realy like skyblock but i got a suggestion can you make a spawner sho in normal players??

17. Mineshadow12345 [Kirito]

Ratings:
    +391 / 31
    This is an old topic , the shift has changed also , more players pay attention to skyblock.

18. Qroqo

Qroqo Hollandcraft Veteran Veteran Registered

Ratings:
    +267 / 15
    First of all; This is an oooooold topic,

Seconds of all; you received an answer on this question on your topic.
    You don't need to spam it everywhere.