New Hollandcraft YOUTUBER!

Discussion in 'Art, Build, Maps & Youtube' started by KeomaTM, 4 March 2015.

1. KeomaTM

KeomaTM Member Registered

Ratings:
    +55 / 41
    Hey! there I sarted my own youtube channel and I decided to record hollandcraft and some random stuff I only record on hollandcraft but I wish there is more minigames in hollandcraft so I can record more stuff I don't want to record on different server so plz subscribe and like for more and enjoy msg me if you want to record with me in a video :);)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpzsKza_jlSG1zu8fPdfukw

Thanks for viewing my post hope you go sub and like

Last edited: 7 March 2015
  2. bobotje

bobotje Helper Veteran Registered

Ratings:
    +22 / 9
    Maybe you can record with fraps, then you have that minecraft 1.7.10 out of your screen :)

3. KeomaTM

Ratings:
    +55 / 41
    Thanks for the tip I will go see how fraps is I will test it

4. KeomaTM

Ratings:
    +55 / 41
  5. EddieDeons

EddieDeons New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello there Keoma, I am very glad you are making youtube minecraft videos. It is very important to have players such as you. You are nice, contributful and helpful. Keep on strong and show'em how you can craft! Gooood luck and once again; thank you for what you're doing and keep on strong. And as always; God bless!

6. KeomaTM

Ratings:
    +55 / 41
    Thank you very much and thats what i needed someone to motivate me like you are doing not people that is jealous and telling me i am a bad youtuber

7. vilarrica

vilarrica Member Registered

Ratings:
    +122 / 8
    Good job helping out the server out like that!! I'm really sorry you got banned.. I got banned too, for 5 days though. But don't let it take you down! Keep up helping the server even if you're banned! Show then that, even when they ban you, you will still help them!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. KeomaTM

Ratings:
    +55 / 41
    Thats true vilarrica i am helping server even i am banned now for 31 days i still vote for server and still helping them but they dont help me i want to record but banned for 31 days that makes me feel i will ake the 200EURO i donated on this server and go to another server donate there and start new on a minecraft server hollandcraft is really nice but people are banned perm then they just get unbaned i get banned perm then need to wait 31 days before i can play so i dont think i will record or play here anymore i have 4 more vidoes to upload that i recorded here after i uploaded that 4 i am not doing any recordings on hollandcraft i think cause they Helpers unban the people they like and the people they dont they leave how would you feel 31 days banned thats a month you think i can wait a month some people is banned 6 time for hacks and they just get unbanned they dont have to wait 31 days

9. Mitchell_10000

Mitchell_10000 Member Registered

Ratings:
    +19 / 1
    If you donated for the server, it dont say you won't get banned. Donating is good but it's not a `Never be banned again' thing. If you make a unban appeal you can be unbanned. And I think it's good to support the server on youtube. Keep on strong and never stop with recording. ~Mitchell

10. vilarrica

vilarrica Member Registered

Ratings:
    +122 / 8
    That's not true Keoma, Helpers DON'T unban people they want to, they unban people who made an unban apeal that deserved an unban(yes i said unban too many times :)). If you just go and say: Pls unaban me, they won't unaban you. You need a serious apeal. I'm not saying that yours isn't, because i can't see it but anyway. What you said about the Helpers is not true on my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1