News HollandcraftNext - Small Update

Discussion in 'News' started by MichelDeStar, 21 September 2016.

1. MichelDeStar

MichelDeStar Founder Staff Member Founder Owner

Ratings:
    +437 / 19
    Dear players of Hollandcraft,

First of all we will say that we are grateful for the people that still play on Hollandcraft after a long time of still not updating the server to 1.10.

We are also grateful for the donations we still receive sometimes. We know that the amount of players is decreasing and some staff members finally want you to show some screenshots of the update. We also understand the hate and irritation of some players and we don't blame them. The update takes ages, but we can finally show you some sneak peeks of our upcoming update.

We hope that players will get excited (again) for the update and hopefully wait a little longer for the actual update. The update currently consist of an update of the spawnbuilding(s) of lobby, creative, skywars, survival, hide and seek, factions and kitpvp. We will show you some sneak peeks of these new buildings below.
    We hope that you liked our new creations and you can post any suggestions about these buildings and/or servers in the comments below.

Typed by @LuukDMM, @Caeruleus_ and @vosje2, well appreciated by me.

Kind regards,
    The staff team

Our current factions (made by Qroqo) was a real hype at first, but after about a month almost everyone stopped playing. It was obvious that this factions didn't work. Because of this, we decided to reset and change it after the 1.10 update. This means that we're offering you a brand new 1.10 factions and we fulfilled your deepest wish: the old warzone is back!
    IMG_3306.JPG
    IMG_3309.JPG
    IMG_3304.JPG

Our dearest former admin Qroqo did a great job by ruining kitpvp. Mainly because of the laggy spawn which was built over 9000 blocks from the first player spawnpoint, because of the custom enchantments which made some players unkillable to players who could only afford the knight kit and because the map was just too large in comparison with the amount of players who played it. We turned the helm and brought back the old kit system in a new 1.10 jacket! Not only this, we changed a lot of other things about kitpvp too. Please check it out for yourself!
    IMG_3307.JPG
    IMG_3305.JPG

SkyWars was played and liked by a lot of players. It has some disabilities though, for example the
    overpowered bow kit which ranked people could choose. Besides that it was also pretty outdated. In the 1.10 update we decided to also change SkyWars. We did the other arcade gamemodes, so
    SkyWars couldn't be left behind. Join in if you want and experience it for yourself!

The current system of Creative is getting pretty old and is the same system as when Hollandcraft started, a plot plugin and various other standard plugins for staff and users and that was it. That's why we decided to make a new creative with a new plugin and and various new things. Want to know what things? Check it after the update has been done!
    IMG_3308.JPG

IMG_3310.JPG
    IMG_3308.JPG
    IMG_3313.JPG
    IMG_3311.JPG

• Like x 6
    • Agree x 2
    • Respect x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: 21 September 2016
  2. DIAMONDS_PvP

DIAMONDS_PvP Helper Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +362 / 37
    finally '-'-'-''----'-------'-'--'---'--'-' I salute you lol. Now hopefully this can be a good start of something.

• Like Like x 2
  3. DIAMONDS_PvP

Ratings:
    +362 / 37
    What we really want of factions: The old system [aka]: No TNT, Warzone Side Claims, Better Arenas, No More Spawners, Just Vanilla Factions.

4. quintdecoole

quintdecoole New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    If TNT is disabled the bases will be unraideble and with spawners its just funnier to play at my opinion, but i like the updateds that are coming

5. LuukDMM

LuukDMM Admin Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +237 / 18
    Its basically the old system, save for TNT. We added TNT to be able to raid better. Warzone claims and better arenas are arranged! We're not entirely sure about spawners yet...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lastyoda

Lastyoda Member Registered

Ratings:
    +133 / 18
    We won't tell anything about the tnt and stuff like that, you still have to wait some time :)

7. GamerCrypton

GamerCrypton New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +2 / 12
    WOW! I love the new maps and all but, where is Prison?. The server have a lot of donators in Prison and more and more people join. But there have bugs like MegaPlots, trade, sethome.
    KitPvP: KitPvP is good but it have a lot of hackers and they didnt be banned :/ only if a staff are connected
    Ranks: The server needs ranks like YouTuber because the server can win fame with this YouTubers
    I dont know from 500 subs to up. The server needs little things but this little things change a lot the server :)
    HollanCraft: I love hollandcraft! But... You need more staffs and in other times no only Amsterdam, we need more citys like:
    -Brazil,Mexico,Argentina,US And more- #MakeHollandCraftGreatAgain #GamerCryptonNextStaff

• RIP RIP x 2
  8. Mineshadow12345 [Kirito]

Mineshadow12345 [Kirito] Active Member Registered

Ratings:
    +391 / 31
    I demand our beloved pub in kitpvp xd
    *edit* from the sneak peaks, its not all that we are seeing yet right? cause from my opinion, i would like to see extremely detailed maps, but that's just a suggestion/and its not mandatory.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: 22 September 2016
  9. Gladiator_Ferry

Gladiator_Ferry Member Registered

Ratings:
    +40 / 8
    Yay new updates to factions, not sure how I feel about 1.10 pvp... But I guess I have to try it sometime XD! Might come back and make this my secondary server <3 :)
    -ferihon

10. LuukDMM

LuukDMM Admin Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +237 / 18
    We're not giving away everything just yet. Creative has also seen some major changes, for example, and of course the KitPvP map is much bigger than just those 2 screens. But we still want to keep some things a surprise! :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Mineshadow12345 [Kirito]

Mineshadow12345 [Kirito] Active Member Registered

Ratings:
    +391 / 31
    Sneaky tactics should be solved, eftb, skywars (the basic chest+op bow users) right? Anyways, after looking closer in some images, it does look greatly detailed, that's nice to see :D, another thing, apart from eggwars which was said to be included from eggwars posts, will there be any other gamemode? (and turf wars will make a comeback with a great improvement?)

12. tackri

tackri Member Registered

Ratings:
    +10 / 2
    Hoping survival resets :rolleyes:

13. Jean2233

Jean2233 New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +11 / 4
    No tnt My ****! .-.

14. vilarrica

vilarrica Member Registered

Ratings:
    +122 / 8
    Everything seems great, maybe this can get me back into Minecraft. But, if you know me, you'd also know what I want. Skyward screenshots. Please?:rolleyes:

15. DIAMONDS_PvP

Ratings:
    +362 / 37
    Do you think anyone else likes the new factions? Lol no. Its too ordinary.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. GamerCrypton

Ratings:
    +2 / 12
    I only say one thing.... #GamerCryptonNextStaff :v

• RIP RIP x 4
  17. Dani_09

Dani_09 Member Registered

Ratings:
    +12 / 2
    good luck e.e

18. GamerCrypton

Ratings:
    +2 / 12
    Thx dani! :D i really love the server

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. DIAMONDS_PvP

Ratings:
    +362 / 37
    Will this take 5 months? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

20. Jean2233

Jean2233 New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +11 / 4
    I Like :3 But tnt disabled is impossible of raid...