HOLLANDCRAFT 2016 BIGGEST UPDATE EVER!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KeomaTM, 12 January 2016.

?

Yearly Hollandcraft Complete Reset ?

Poll closed 1 February 2016.
  1. Yes,I want a yearly reset where bans get reset and servers.

35.7%
  2. No,I want to wait for a reset and let staff decide when.

64.3%
  1. KeomaTM

KeomaTM Member Registered

Ratings:
    +55 / 41
    Dear Members of Hollandcraft

I came up with a Suggestion this suggestion might not be accepted due to (Too much work and server will be offline for some hours)

My Suggestion is Hollandcraft was a server from 2013 correct me if i am wrong but anyways since then there wasnt a FULL RESET there was only factions and skyblock one at a time reset

So my Suggestion is turn the server off for 24-48 Hours and Reset Everything all servers everything make it new reset all and then! 2017 Reset the server agian all servers creative,skyblock,factions so then you can have a topic on forums SERVER GET RESETED each year! so you can plan for 1 year what you want to add next to hollandcraft :D

RESET THE WHOLE SERVER AND THEN RESET IT EACH YEAR! HACKERS GET PERM! BANNED NO UNBAN APEAL! BUT AFTER RESET EACH YEAR BANS RESET ASWELL!

RESET EVERYTHING AND BANS I KNOW I AM BANNED BUT THIS IS TO HELP ME GET UNBANNED AND TO HELP THIS SERVER BE MORE ORGINIZED KNOW YOU DONT HAVE TO ANSWER PLAYERS WHEN DOES THIS RESET YOU JUST TELL THEM NEXT YEAR EACH YEAR SERVER GETS A COMPLETE RESET!

VOTE FOR THE POLE.

2. KeomaTM

KeomaTM Member Registered

Ratings:
    +55 / 41
    Cmon you will now get a date when stuff is reset you will now have 1 year to prepare and to make suggestions and to make a complete reset plugins can stay only the map changes :D

3. Mineshadow12345 [Kirito]

Mineshadow12345 [Kirito] Active Member Registered

Ratings:
    +391 / 31
    We get small server resets , example skyblock and factions , Creative and survival means a lot to us so nobody wants those to get reset , we all want our hard work to live on :p and if the bans get reset , the hackers will just overwhelm the server again with their most baddest weapons , And yes they might forget about the server but some may not.The server is also very well organized but some things only needs to be updated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. LuukDMM

LuukDMM Moderator Staff Member Moderator Veteran

Ratings:
    +241 / 18
    KeomaTM,

I understand that you want an unban so bad, but this idea is very unappealing to most of the players who spend their time building empires, conquering other factions, expanding their island and going mad with redstone builds. So I'm fairly certainty that HollandCraft will not have a total reset.

Cheers,

LuukDMM

5. MichelDeStar

MichelDeStar Founder Staff Member Founder Owner

Ratings:
    +441 / 19
    The idea is actually quite good, resetting all servers at once isn't really a good idea, people wouldn't like it, so we are doing them one by one, as you already noticed, we started with Skywars, SurvivalGames, Hide and Seek, EFTB, Skyblock and upcoming Factions.

About the ban thing, we probably have to, because the current ban system is really really old. Converting all bans will just take too long then simply empty the database and update the plugin in all servers.

Just wait some time, check the forums, and we will let you know what's happening.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. hiddeveen

hiddeveen Member Registered

Ratings:
    +56 / 19
    BAN RESET (i don't have a ban tho :p)

7. Mineshadow12345 [Kirito]

Ratings:
    +391 / 31
    Does that mean you will re ban anyone you know that you staff has banned?

8. Qroqo

Qroqo Hollandcraft Veteran Veteran Registered

Ratings:
    +269 / 15
    When we update the system, ban manager, every banned person will get an unban.
    A new start for every banned player if this is going to happen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Mineshadow12345 [Kirito]

Ratings:
    +391 / 31
    HC will then get some more hackers,advertisers and others then but even so there is a chance some may have stopped.

10. LuukDMM

LuukDMM Moderator Staff Member Moderator Veteran

Ratings:
    +241 / 18
    We'll ban them again :cool:

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. MichelDeStar

Ratings:
    +441 / 19
    Sure, but there are lots of players out there who might want to play again, but they are banned several times, just give everyone a new chance.

Currently there are roughly 5800 bans, if we just unban everyone, update our systems, and let them see Hollandcraft again, they might say, Wow! progress, i'll stay here, it became way nicer. Sure there will come players who will just come abuse things again, but then there is a simple command to solve that problem, besides the new system will work better.

• Like Like x 2
  12. DIAMONDS_PvP

DIAMONDS_PvP Helper Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +362 / 37
    #HollandSince2013
    The server is truly changing. Player count is slowly rising from 250 to 400 but its a sign that Hollandcraft is shifting. Lets keep this up!

13. Mineshadow12345 [Kirito]

Ratings:
    +391 / 31
    What happen to that Holland craft dying thing now :p 700+ players has been achieved once again.

14. DIAMONDS_PvP

Ratings:
    +362 / 37
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 400 Is already a big number for me when you can truly only count to 3.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. MichelDeStar

Ratings:
    +441 / 19
    That's called a joinbot send by people who think they can bring down the lobbies.

The legitimate count is about 530 players

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. hiddeveen

hiddeveen Member Registered

Ratings:
    +56 / 19
    maybe you need to get a better anti-cheat too? xP

17. Gladiator_Ferry

Gladiator_Ferry Member Registered

Ratings:
    +40 / 8
    Looks like Hollandcraft is coming into a new "golden age" so to speak. I can't wait to see all of which is happening, all the plans the staff have for the future. (I'm also excited to see the unban everyone, I think that will be interesting.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. MichelDeStar

Ratings:
    +441 / 19
    Indeed, they probably need an update, and maybe an better report plugin for players.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. DIAMONDS_PvP

Ratings:
    +362 / 37
    Anti-noob

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: 13 January 2016
  20. TheSneakyCow

TheSneakyCow Hollandcraft Veteran Veteran Registered

Ratings:
    +187 / 0
    I don't think resetting all servers every year is a good idea. In Survival, Creative or Skyblock there are many players who create humongous structures and areas. And resetting stuff like that every year might discourage them to even start building something like that. And in my opinion that would be a huge loss for the server. When the rumour started of a reset in Factions several months ago the player count in that server dropped drastically. New players didn't bother to start playing here since it was going to reset anyway and left. Even players that were active stopped playing because of that rumour. Only recently the numbers increased again. I think that every game mode has a different lifespan for the world.

I partially agree with a complete unban and reset for everyone. But I do still think that certain severe offences like swearing with diseases and hacking/hacking other peoples account should be banned again. Not the one time offenders but the people who do it again and again. An outdated system should not be the reason that they are allowed to join again. I honestly don't think that is fair for the people who were affected by them.