HC...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jean2233, 19 May 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jean2233

Jean2233 New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +11 / 4
    Are you really satisfied with 25 players? I have so much desire to return to play on this wonderful server, but, it does not. Before, the server had an excellent online player average. With time was falling, until... Updated to version 1.11! Some Brazilians (I can not tell you all, because I'm not sure) take a LOT of time to be able to log in for at least 10 fucking minutes! When I want to play, I call some friends, however, we can not keep trying to log in and, when you can, play with 15, 20 players. After the hollandcraft update its version, I NEVER over played on a good server. I still have hopes that this server will go around, and bring my joy back.

Please return the server to 1.8, not just me, but many want this. :):)

{Sorry for bad english, google translator xD}

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. LetsCreepays

LetsCreepays New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. MineyShadow

MineyShadow Active Member Registered

Ratings:
    +391 / 31
    Not just you, everyone, This is really a pain when it comes to low bandwidth networks, and my network sometimes purposely uses less bandwidth just for mc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Renato_Boccia

Renato_Boccia New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I agree,Hc its not the same now the max its 20 -32 and years before the max was 100-200 or 4 years before 500,i am trying to say that HC is not a popular server,i guess we need more minigames,we need new plugins(made by the staff),we need and if you can back to 1.8,Because its the most popular version Because like 90% of players hate 1,9 and 1.11,so is this ,and a lot of people quit of the server because of the minigames(We only have like 3-4 minigames '-'),and Because dont have more people to play

#MakeHCGreatAgain

5. danielescudero09

danielescudero09 Member Registered

Ratings:
    +27 / 11
    Too many rules, few players and few motivations to attract new players, and the old players.
    thread yet need speak again... and again

6. DIAMONDS_PvP

DIAMONDS_PvP Member Registered

Ratings:
    +362 / 37
    You can't break what already has been broken. But certainly you can't fix this for it sure had its many chances to be fixed. Never once were those voices heard.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. omwro

omwro New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +14 / 2
    all happend when MC 1.9 update came out. that moments pvp got an update and hc was going to update that, but the most of the factions players disagreed but they still they did means 75% of factions is gone. after that hc tried to give useless world resets on different servers which gave players a fresh start for but people dont want to rebuild everything so 50% gone again. they want new maps for skywars so it was down for a bit so all the south american players where also gone. after a lot of leaving players hc started to stress out and tried to fix it by hiring more staff so michel can focus on other stuff but that didnt help cuz there was too much staff for a less amount of players. also hc begins to get less donations to maintain the servers which will cause for less gamemode. what hc really need is to focus is not releasing new gamemodes, hc need to fix their own gamemodes, and when its succesful again, then try to make new servers because every new server means = more costs and more effort to maintain the server. well i dont think we can get the old players(2015 Legends, i miss ye) back because most of them already stopt with mc and got a future in front of them, but that doesnt mean we cant get more players. 1.8 was a good version but that was in the past and let it in de past even if people ask for it. u can hold vintagepvp but let other gamemodes have the newest versions with up tot date plugins. because people will search for up to date servers(those 7 yo kiddo's) so stay in up to date. my intrests of mc are also fading away and im not the only one(if u need in the future a Dev, u know how to find me). what i try to say is that you need to focus on the already exist gamemodes and live in the present day. if the servers go well, the players always come, but dont f**k with the vote system because u know what happens in the past. @MichelDeStar u can ignore all what i said or maybe you think it is a noob speech cuz i never ran a server before but i hope that u will understand what went wrong in the past and how to avoid everything in the future,

K m9 goodluck and make it the best, btw sigh sigh factions sigh

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. minercraf111

minercraf111 Member Registered

Ratings:
    +90 / 15
    I suggest put everything in 1.8 but not survival cause in survival everyone will lost a lot of 1.9+ items and I already played on a survival where it was 1.7 then we tried 1.8 snapshot but the person who was hosting the lan for get to open the world in 1.8 one day and we lost all our items in our chest and armor stand with armor, ect...

9. ItsNotShame

ItsNotShame New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    True. 1.8 was when HollandCraft was at its best. I totally agree, when the 1.9 update came out for kitpvp, the server was going downhill. Survival Games and Prison had many players in it, but both went down. we only had creative, skyblock, kitpvp and factions. BUT... Kitpvp 1.9 dropped the # of players down, and Skyblock and Factions were the only servers up and at least had decent number of players. Now Im hearing Factions is down...Yikes. Rip :/ T_T. I Really want 1.8 back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Renato_Boccia

Renato_Boccia New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Well if the staff try to do 1.8/1.9/1.10 server. like PvP Minigames 1.8 and minigames like survival,Prison and skyblock... 1.11
    A lots of Server have this like i am in 1.11 version when i go to pvp my version change to 1.8

11. det483

det483 Member Registered

Ratings:
    +42 / 23
    The problem is not that they choose to use 1.9 pvp in the server, nor that they decided to reset all servers.

The real problem is that there is no vision. In the past there used to be someone called Michel. He had a plan. He setted goals for the server to achieve and he knew what he had to do to make HollandCraft bigger. He had an up-to-date knowledge, he has management skills and he had a vision in that time. Of course, many people didn't like him because he didn't really care about the people's thoughts. He did the things he wanted to do, but that resulted in the big HollandCraft.

Nowadays, MichelDeStar is inactive. That is not weird because after some time maintaining a server becomes boring. After some time you know how to make a server and the arguments between players, between players and staff and problems in the staff are annoying and cost so much time. Besides that there are things which are more important in life like a study.

Since MichelDeStar has been inactive there are some other staffmembers who do their best for this server. They try to listen to players and try to please the players. The only thing is that the new servercreators are not able to make a good server. Firstly they do not have access to all the things needed for the server, because they don't have access to the console and do not have access to download premium plugins by theirself.

Besides that the current servercreators do not have the skills, because they have never managed a server before. I know that some servercreators had their own server but that equals to zero, because that is just a private, simple server. You can also see that in the servers. The servers are of a low quality, I would almost say starters quality. It is a big mess.
    For example:
    - Messy chatformat, weird tags in front of many players. Doesn't make it clear and it looks weird. Always when I see servers like that, I quit and run away.
    - Crazy, busy and annoying scoreboard, the scoreboard is annoying as hell. Of course you can disable it, but many people do not know of the commands. Always when I see servers like that, I quit and run away.
    - Laggy spawns, the spawns are full of holograms, entities, a laggy shop which lags players. No bedrock behind the spawn, but lava. Lag in a server? People quit and run away! Especially because this can be fixed.
    - Different plugins in every server. For example the auction plugin, three different plugins. Chestshops plugin in prison, another chestshop plugin in survival. Players do not understand this and will quit.
    - Other plugins than other servers. For example the factions plugin, no big servers uses that factions plugin because many people do not know how to use it. There are other plugins available which are much easier to use. The chestshop plugin in survival, how does that thing work? Almost no players who know that by theirself because other server do not use that plugin! Of course when you have a big server players will figure out how plugins like that work, but on a small server they will quit.
    - Simple spawns, the spawns aren't so good as it used to be. Main lobby is the old arcadelobby. Spawns are messy, shop in a weird corner of the spawn. People do not understand that. Does not look professional, does not have the wow-factor and people will quit earlier.
    -
    How do people leave the spawn? Just walking? Adding a /wild plugin helps to help the player out of the spawn.
    - 1.8 pvp on some servers, 1.9 pvp on other servers. Why? Make it unclear and creates the view that there is no vision.
    - Why are there so many servers? What is the use of the vintagepvp and kitpvp server? Will this attract more players? I don't think so, because when there are no players online in that server, a new player will leave too.
    - Stupid choices in the skywars configuration. Won't say what it is, but with using that option there will never play someone on skywars. Very stupid thing.

There are so many things which are strange and weird. The server is not good at all. The reason that hollandcraft is so small is not because they made some choices to update to a new version, but it is because the new hollandcraft version has a much lower quality than the 1.7-1.8 pvp hollandcraft version. Hollandcraft 1.7-1.8 was a nice, clear server. Almost everything was clear, was set up properly.

The server just has a low quality, adding new servers or going back to 1.8 pvp won't help. It is the quality of a server with unexperienced owners. The whole server has to become more clear, trimmed and decent.

There has to be someone who gets the access to the server and make hollandcraft better or Michel has to become that person. A staffmember or something has to be guided by Michel so that he or she can remake the whole server to get a higher quality.

So this should be done:
    - Remake the whole server in 1.12, focus on each gamemode one by one and I think that is the only way how HC can grow back.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Respect Respect x 1
  12. MineyShadow

MineyShadow Active Member Registered

Ratings:
    +391 / 31
    For that, i wonder who is active lol, and for the lobby, "Players don't need a big lobby, they just pick the gamemode and leave the lobby" i wonder if that is the case, cause some servers seem to even make lobbies more fun than some gamemodes.

• Like Like x 1
  13. det483

det483 Member Registered

Ratings:
    +42 / 23
    Who is active?
    There aren't many staffmembers active, because the server is not interesting at all. And I don't know who should take the lead, but I only that there has to be someone who is qualified to make hollandcraft big again. I don't know who is suited for that, Michel can do that, the other staff aren't that good and do not have that experience. I think Michel has to spend some time in one staffmember who has potential so that he can manage the server to a new level. It is hard to find a qualified staffmember who can do that.

Players don't need a big lobby, they just pick the gamemode and leave the lobby.
    Of course the lobby is not the most important thing of the server. 'Do not judge the book by its cover' is a well-known expression. Fact is that many people judge a book by its cover, and that counts for a server too. If a lobby is messy and not that good, they will think that the server has a lower quality than a server with a wonderful lobby. They will start playing earlier on a server with a nice lobby than on a server with a messy lobby.

Fact is that the quality of the builds suits and the quality of the servers are the same, so that gives a good overview about the server. But the quality of the builds and the server aren't good, but it is important to have a server which looks good.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. ItsNotShame

ItsNotShame New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    does it change to 1.8 automatically when you change minigames?

15. DIAMONDS_PvP

Ratings:
    +362 / 37
    Typically saying, Michel had visions. Those visions are ofc the visions of a kid, yes you have to admit. We all at one point wanted to do something with our own child like minds. Even form making a Youtube channel or a minecraft server so you can be "the best minecraft server ever". (Or for money) I still have that too, but its slowly dissipating. Michel sure had that opacity, time goes on. @MichelDeStar you have to admit you got bored of minecraft. We grow up, we lose time of things. But simply getting amateurs won't do shit because it can't be close to "better than the original" . But just rethinking, I possibly or do think "the falling" of hollandcraft was an honest mistake or just destined to happen at one point.

And A point as you said, not all people have access to the console. An idea I kept to myself because I thought it was not even close to being a thing or just too radical to begin with. But was possibly handing down hollandcraft or just having a Co-Owner of hc, when I say that I mean possibly a staff who has the most experience, closest to michel, and still has visions in any way or form. My opinion Bobobaal

That and also who isn't fabricated, and too anyone. As Michel said if you want something to last longer you fight for it. But as a teacher once told me, "Inspiration Finds You Working". In all seriousness, I have minimal words left to ever say, and this was just a scratch of opinion so meh.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. danielescudero09

danielescudero09 Member Registered

Ratings:
    +27 / 11
    A child talking about another child XD.... Someone people know the little time we have to play, or things like that, the world goes beyond a game. [None of the staff thinks ... another post to RIP]

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. minercraf111

minercraf111 Member Registered

Ratings:
    +90 / 15
    For me, if you want to get player back or new one, you should put the old skywars back with old lobby and the old plugin, who need a new lobby when the old one was ok? Why changing pluging if the old one was working well?

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Lastyoda

Lastyoda Member Registered

Ratings:
    +134 / 18
    Maybe it is time for a reaction from a staff.
    I totally agree with Det... like almost everytime haha. I will send a full letter to michel with a plan with the ideas of you guys. I want to change hc too, I think it is too big, the most staff aren't online everyday (I won't call that inactive tho).
    From now on I will only listen to you guys, what you guys want. But there is one thing. Maybe it sounds hard but the most of the players don't know how to run a propper server, they don't know what impact some changes will have. That's why some, or the most, of your ideas won't be used.

If you have some ideas for HC, please send me a message on the ENGLISH forum.
    I will ask Michel to reply too.

Thanks for all the players who are still playing now :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. DIAMONDS_PvP

Ratings:
    +362 / 37
    Hawt, now lets start with the ones I've(and others) have been bugging you around for. :p
    (BUILD TEAM, HELL YEA!#@!$. And MultiVersion Support)

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Martijnde_B

Martijnde_B New Member Registered

Ratings:
    +4 / 4
    *MultiVersion*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.